A west Tennessee radio vet, Rick Robins has worked in the Jackson and Memphis markets for 30 years. He’s an avid filmmaker, photographer and computer artist. He enjoys playing the guitar, (at least until someone asks him to stop), playing golf, drawing, painting, and generally anything creative.
- Hometown: Waverly, TN
- Favorite Food: Steak
- Favorite Color: Whatever she’s wearing.
- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Whatever she’s wearing
- Favorite Movie: Hard to say, I love so many… Casablanca, Blazing Saddles, any Star Wars, any Indiana Jones, Young Frankenstein, any Jimmy Stewart film, …. Too many….
- Favorite time of year: Springtime on the golf course
- Favorite TV show: Sherlock (the one on PBS with Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman) or possibly NCIS.