General Manager (posted 1/12/2015)
Description: Forever Communications has a rare opening for an experienced General Manager for our Jackson TN market. Candidate must have a winning track record of providing leadership, revenue growth and have at least five years’ experience in a senior management position. Our Jackson, TN cluster includes powerful radio signals, digital and mobile marketing platforms available to package to drive significant growth in the market. This radio group includes a 100kw Country Giant, FROGGY 104.1, WOGY, a powerhouse 100kw Classic Hits ,U 92, WYNU, a talk station THE TJ NETWORK on AM and FM, WTJS/WTJJ, and a 50 kw Adult Urban Contemporary station JAMMIN’ JACKSON, WYJJ. Examples of Duties and Responsibilities: The General Manager is responsible for providing leadership for the stations, guidance and direction to the staff and executing the stations’ strategic plans. This position is also instrumental in bringing the stations to the communities they serve through participation on local boards and community events. In this position you will:
- Provide primary oversight for the coordination of all station operations, activities and provide the staff with positive motivation, direction and insight.
- Be the primary leader in generating ratings and revenue. Commit to the creation of new revenue strategies, programming content and the marketing of that content, with a focus on the station brand and customers.
- Develop strategic plans for the station’s future growth in digital and multi-platform content delivery.
- Provide professional, positive, visible leadership both inside the station and with primary customers: advertisers, listeners and the community at large.
- Create regular communication systems with the department heads and staff. Set clear, measurable internal expectations for the staff relating to the station’s goals. Communication with the staff is critical.
- Provide consistent direction, training and developmental opportunities for staff members.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and business partners.
- Responsible for all aspects of financial statements and ensuring station compliance with Forever’s policies regarding those statements.
- Enforce all FCC, EEO, and any other appropriate rules and regulations.
- Understand and adhere to company policies, and at all times adhere to the highest ethical standards.
- Communicate with Corporate Office on station activities and budget.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Forever Communications, Inc. is a private company with 12 stations in Bowling Green KY, Murray, KY and Jackson, TN. Forever Communications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities and women to apply. Send resume to: Christine Hillard, Pres/COO Forever Communications Inc. 1919 Scottsville Rd. Bowling Green, KY 42104 or email to: email@example.com
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY (posted 5/14/2014)
Forever Communications is taking applications for future hires. If you are dependable, talented and a resourceful person send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have lots of energy, intuition and initiative? Do you want to have fun and make money working in radio? That is what we do everyday as part of the Forever Communications Sales Team. We work for the best radio stations in West Tennessee, FROGGY 104, U92, JAMMIN’ JACKSON and THE TJ NETWORK. We come to work every day to help our clients grow their business. Forever Communications provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. If you have what it takes to join our Sales team send your resume now to email@example.com
Forever Communications WEBSITE RECRUITMENT ALERT
If your organization distributes information about employment opportunities to job seekers or refers job seekers to employers, and would like to receive job vacancy notices for Forever Communications, please provide us with the name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, and contact person and identify the category or categories of vacancies for which you would like information specified above to the following person at Forever Communications: Verla Price 122 Radio Rd, Jackson, TN 38301 731-427-3316 or email: Receptionist@ForeverTN.com It is the policy of Forever Communications to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, in all personnel actions. Forever Communications is an equal opportunity employer.