CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
WYNU – FM: GENERAL RULES PROMOTIONAL DATES 1/1/09-12/31/14
1. All contestants must be a legal United States Citizen, and any age to enter unless otherwise noted
in specific contest rules.
2. Contest open to Tennessee residents only.
3. Contest specific rules are on display at the front desk of Forever Communications at 122 Radio Road Jackson TN 38305.
4. Contestants must not have won a prize from any Forever Communication station within the previous 30 day period.
5. WYNU-FM is not responsible for electronic, cellular, or telephone issues which may result in the loss of a phone caller’s connection or connection which may cause the inability to understand the caller’s answer or comments.
6. WYNU-FM is not responsible for electronic, internet, or software issues which may preclude the ability to post the winner’s name.
7. Employees, associates, and interns and their immediate families of Forever Communications, Inc., and participating sponsors are not eligible to win. Members of any electronic media in the Jackson/West Tennessee area are not eligible. The term immediate family includes spouse, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
8. WYNU-FM reserves the right to end the contest at any time without additional notice.
9. The winner must be able to use this prize; this prize is non transferable, there will be no substitution of prizes. All unclaimed prizes will be reclaimed by WYNU-FM after 30 days of winning.
10. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win the contest. Void where prohibited. A copy of official rules can be found at Forever Communications, 122 Radio Road Jackson TN 38301.
11. Winner(s) will be responsible for all local, state, and federal taxes applicable based on the value of the prizes. A 1099 form will be sent to the winner. Winner will be required to complete a W-9 Federal Tax Form upon receipt of the prize.
12. WYNU-FM reserves the right to refuse contest winnings to anyone who is in debt to Forever Communications.
13. WYNU-FM reserves the right to make rule or contest changes without notice at any time. WYNU FM also reserves the right to change the aforementioned contest dates without notice.
14. If the winner is found in violation of the rules, he/she may be required to forfeit his/her prize.
15. WYNU-FM, its representatives, agencies and employees are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
16. Any persons in debt to Forever Communications and/or its affiliates are ineligible for any contests or promotions.
17. WYNU-FM cannot be held responsible for any technical difficulties, including, but not limited to, technical difficulties caused by transmitter, studio, power failures, telephone lines, or other acts beyond our control.
18. As a prizewinner, you acknowledge that Forever Communications and WYNU-FM have the right to, without further authorization, publicize your name, character likeness, photograph, voice, and the fact that you are a prizewinner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
SecondStreet – UPickEm Contests & Sweepstakes
No purchase necessary. One valid entry per contestant registered.
You must be 13 (unless otherwise noted in specific contest) years of age or older at time of entry to be eligible for this contest. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
Winners will be notified by email. If a winner is unreachable after seven (7) days, or if that winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected. If we cannot find an eligible winner for the prize, that prize will not be awarded.
ODDS-OF-WINNING is based on number of entries unless otherwise noted.
Automated voting of any kind is not allowed. Detection of said automated voting will lead to votes being voided.
Only one registered account per voter. If multiple accounts are detected for a single voter, they will be disabled and votes disqualified.
We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
We reserve the right to restrict the local winners to only persons whose primary residence is within a 60 mile radius of the affiliate’s’ office.
Employees of ours, our respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising sponsors and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of each are not eligible.
Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the contest commissioners, which are final on all matters pertaining to the contest.
Entrants further grant to us the right to use and publish their proper name and state online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the Contest.
We reserve the right to use any and all information related to the Contest, including information on contestants obtained through the contest, for marketing purposes or any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
The Contest and all of the related pages, contents and code are copyright, UPICKEM, and us. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
Each winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees to release all Sponsors, and their parent and subsidiary companies, their officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, and advertising agencies from all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize.
We and UPICKEM are not responsible for Internet crashes or slowdowns caused by network congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, electrical outages, natural disasters or acts of man or God.
All results posted are unofficial until winners respond to e-mail notification.
Each winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and will be required to complete an IRS form W-9. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold prizes until completed form W-9 is received.
This contest is not intended for gambling. If it is determined that a contestant is using the contest for gambling purposes they will be disqualified and reported to authorities.
We reserve the right to change the rules at any time.
This contest is officially sponsored by this UPICKEM licensee.